Dana in Bolivia

My journal about my mission to Bolivia, teaching at a Christian school in Santa Cruz.

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Getting close to departure

Well, the clock is ticking...I'm set to leave on July 11th, though I'm having trouble finding a ticket for that date. I'm making my packing lists and tying up loose ends. I'm in Siloam right now, saying last goodbyes, and will be attending 86 hours summer camp at JBU with my church's middle school Monday through Friday.

Sunday Mom, Dad and I will be driving to Colorado to pick up Matt (my brother) and attend his graduation from YWAM DTS. We'll spend a few days in Denver visiting friends, then drive back to Broken Arrow where I'll make my final preparations to leave!

1 Comments:

At 3:43 PM, Blogger Joy and Mark said...

Yeah, you got a blog. We're excited to read all about your adventures in Bolivia.
Joy and Mark

 

Post a Comment

<< Home