Dana in Bolivia

My journal about my mission to Bolivia, teaching at a Christian school in Santa Cruz.

Wednesday, December 06, 2006

Happy Birthday to me!

I just wanted to thank everyone for remembering my birthday! I've gotten so many cards and emails...I feel very loved! I've had a wonderful day so far...very special. I opened my presents from my family this morning, and had a party at school (hey, even at 8am chocolate cake is still yummy!) I'm having the singles girls of SAM over tonight for pizza and a chick flick.

I'm so grateful for my life and this time that I get to spend in Bolivia, making new friends and unforgettable memories. Thank you God!

Great summer p.j.s, perfect for Bolivia (notice the cute fish) Thanks Aunt Janet and Uncle Allen!
DVDs of two of my all time favs...You've Got Mail and What About Bob? Thanks Mom and Dad!!
And new music!! Jars of Clay and Mercy Me...also my favs!! Thanks dear bro!
My birthday cake from my class...it tastes just as good as it looks! (Chocolate with fudge and caramel filling...mmmm to die for!)

2 Comments:

At 1:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Dana,

Happy birthday a little late! My birthday is on Sunday and my mom's is Tuesday, so we're celebrating with you. My party is tomorrow (Saturday.) I sure wish you could come!

Love,
Jonathan

 
At 6:02 AM, Blogger Ava said...

I just caught up on your WHOLE blog...I love the pics! We miss you!
Love,
Jenny and Ava

 

Post a Comment

<< Home