Dana in Bolivia

My journal about my mission to Bolivia, teaching at a Christian school in Santa Cruz.

Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Merry Christmas from Bolivia!

Just a quick word. Today is our last day of school until January 15th (another great perk working at the Learning Center). I won't have internet access over the break, unless I go to an internet cafe, so I won't be a very faithful blogger or emailer until after we get back into school. I will have lots to say then, I'm sure!

I pray that you all have a wonderful Christmas, and that you are able to set aside all the hype and focus on the birth of Christ.

Blessings to you and yours!

1 Comments:

At 6:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well...my first comment disappeared somehow in the process of logging in (hope you don't end up having me on here twice).
Anyway, just wanted to say that I can't wait to hear how the last month has gone. I'm sure you have stories to tell!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home