Dana in Bolivia

My journal about my mission to Bolivia, teaching at a Christian school in Santa Cruz.

Tuesday, October 03, 2006

Extra pics

I forgot to add some pictures...here are the ones from this past weekend.

The start of the march for Jesus...If only I could attach the noise too - the picture just isn't complete without the earth shaking praise music (Latin Christians like their music LOUD!)


Our "Creation Pictures" from the Iuray Indian camp Sunday school (they were only supposed to get two fishes each...and I'm pretty sure I only gave two fish to each child. Apparently they muliplied miraculously)


The adorable "Italian" Iuray boy...though he didn't want any hugs (but he did ask for fish multiple times!)

That's it for now...but I know I will have plenty more!! Please keep praying that I will improve my Spanish, and also that I won't get lost again (a terrifying experience, let me tell you!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home